Free Trial Dating Sites: What Are the Best Free Trial Dating Sites in 2020?
Disclosure: When you sign up through links on our site, we may receive a referral commission from partners. For more, see our advertiser disclosure page.
With so many dating sites out there, it’s hard to know which one is worth your time. Whether you’re new to online dating or just getting back into the dating scene, you will be able to save time by trying free trials for dating sites and apps.
Because there are so many online dating sites, many offer singles a free trial to help you figure out which one is best for you. Free trials are often for just a limited time before encouraging you to pay for a membership. But they’re a great way to try different dating sites for free.
Best Site with a Free Start
- Free For 7 Days: If you’ve never had a subscription to Match, you may be eligible for a seven-day (or 168 hour) free subscription with all the features of a paid membership. You’ll have to enter in payment information, as your credit card will be charged if you do not cancel before the initial period is complete.
- Match Free Plan: If you prefer not to give your credit card, you can choose the Match free plan. This is a more limited option, which allows you to set up a profile and browse other online singles. You are unable to send messages with this option.
- Large Membership: Match is one of the longest-running and successful dating sites, which are free to start. There are 21.5 million members from many diverse groups, meaning it’s likely you can find someone you want for a relationship or more. One month costs $, but you’ll save each month if you sign up for longer.
Best Site for Friends and More
- Free Profile Offer: It’s possible to check out Zoosk in a limited offer, so it’s not really one of the dating sites that are free. Still, you can download the app, create a profile, and start searching for someone who interests you without entering a credit card. That’s about all you can do with this offer, but it can last as long as you’d like.
- Paid Memberships: If you’ve found someone during the trial that you’d like to send a message, you can sign up for a membership. The cost is $ for one month, $ for three months, $ for six months, and $ for a year. Sometimes on the website, there are promo codes to save money.
- Zoosk Coins and More: During the free trial, you can also buy Zoosk coins. This virtual currency lets you give virtual gifts and boost your profile at any time. This can help you stand out among the 40 million members living in 80 countries.
Best Free Trial Site for an LTR
- Free Quiz and Profile: You’ve probably already heard about eHarmony‘s rights-reserved “29 dimensions” of compatibility quiz. It’s how the online dating site matches you with someone else you may like for the long term. When you sign up, you’ll be able to take the quiz and create a profile without cost. You can see your matches and chat using the guided prompts. There is no time limit for this free offer.
- Free Communication Weekends: Sometimes, the site will offer unpaid communication weekends. This will let you chat as much as you’d like. It turns it into one of the free dating apps. However, these weekends happen at random.
- Paid Membership Options: If you don’t want to wait for a special weekend, you can pay for a membership. The cost starts at one month for $ and gets less per month when you sign up for longer. That way, you will have the full ability to communicate with your matches.